Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Author MJ Domet Releases ‘Waves Of Blue Light’, Spiritual Essence In Prose, Pictures And Poetry


MJ Domet’s new book, ‘Waves Of Blue Light: Heal The Heart And Free The Soul’ reflects the inner journey of the author, whose experiences have led her to share the concepts of spiritual enlightenment with readers

Author MJ Domet has released ‘Waves Of Blue Light: Heal The Heart And Free The Soul’. In this book she shares prose, pictures and poetry that reflect her own journey to enlightenment. Domet believes that recurring physical, spiritual and emotional issues all have something in common . . . we are not where we want to be. She also believes that if we can find the way - the one way meant specifically for each of us individually - we can expect to be empowered.

“I wrote this book,” stated Domet, “to help people who are feeling victimized by their experiences gain insight and perspective. With my work in spiritual counseling, I see people suffering emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually; feeling they have no control in their lives. This book is semi-autobiographical as it touches on my own experiences with abuse, growing up in an addictive family, relationships issues and the like, and how changing my perspective of these experiences allowed me to regain my power and live purposefully. My inspiration for the book comes from my family, students, clients and the absolute belief that we create our lives by the choices we make. I want the readers to understand they are beautiful spirits who do not have to apologize for who they are and if they desire change in their lives, wherever they are now is the perfect place to begin.”

A recent review of ‘Waves Of Blue Light’ stated, “What an amazing book: I felt nothing but love when I read this book. My heart filled with wonder and awe as I got deeper into the affirmations and poetry. I related to the author's story and understood the feeling of not belonging and being different as she laid out in the book. Through this I now understand my journey in life to this point and am getting closer to accepting myself as I am. With the assistance of this book, my body, mind and soul and my connection to spirit is getting stronger every day.”

MJ Domet also offers Reiki classes, empowerment and enlightenment classes, deep healing classes and individual sessions to empowerment and enlightenment. She is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at expecttobeempowered@gmail.com. More information is available at her website. ‘Waves Of Blue Light: Heal The Heart And Free The Soul’ is available in hardback and paperback at Xlibris, Amazon.com, Amazon.ca and at bookstores worldwide.

Profile:

Author M.J. Domet lives in northern Alberta, Canada, with her husband. She is the mother of two and a grandmother of one. She teaches several spiritual workshops including Reiki and Deep Healing Emotional Energy.

Contact:

MJ Domet
http://www.ExpectToBeEmpowered.com
expecttobeempowered@gmail.com