Monday, November 13, 2017

Romantic Fiction Author Rusty Blackwood Announces New Release Of 'Rusty Blackwood A 3 Part Retrospect'

The new audio/video interview covers her writing career from her beginnings as a writer to the present day

Canadian Indie author Rusty Blackwood has announced the release of a new audio/video interview series, 'Rusty Blackwood A 3 Part Retrospect'.

The audio/video presentation discusses all of her works including 'Impressions' (poetry), 'Young Minds' (children's book), the Derwood Tugbottom series (comedy), both releases of 'Passions In Paris' (romantic fiction drama), 'Willow's Walk' (5 star romantic fiction drama) and more.

"I enjoyed sitting down and doing this retrospective series centering on my work," said Rusty Blackwood. "In many ways it is like traveling down memory lane, recalling the good and not so good roads that I have walked to date as an Indie author. By recalling where I've been, it assists in directing where I should go, and where I would like to go with my writing. It's like touching base with an old friend, catching up, and savoring what has been lost and what has been achieved. I look forward to new projects and where they may lead me. I hope readers listening to this series will be enlightened by what they hear, after all it is always entertaining to discover things they may not have been aware of, but I am an open book, and a writer who never gives up when I set my mind to a challenge. I also hope that followers of my work, as well as those contemplating my work, will be intrigued with what I have on the horizon, and will look forward to receiving it when it becomes available."

Blackwood's most recent romantic fiction novel, 'Willow's Walk', followed the release of 'Passions in Paris: Revelations of a Lost Diary'. Her first romantic fiction novel is a sweeping saga written in the tradition of Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' and 'What Dreams May Come'. It has been compared to Erich Segal's 'Love Story' and Nicholas Sparks' 'The Notebook'.

Willow's Walk' is a gripping new tale, certain to hold readers captive from the very first page. Set in the beautiful city of Ottawa, Canada in 2003, this touching story centers on the life and times of a woman determined to prevail at all costs, regardless of what is set before her, the result of which is certain to leave the reader reeling in its wake.

'Willow's Walk' has received a number of 5 star reviews from professional reviewers. Maria Beltran stated, "I highly recommend this book." Gisela Dixon said, “I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the life of a person presented in such a wonderful manner." Another said, "Brutally honest. I was touched by the bittersweet conclusion that sometimes purpose and happiness are only found through great tragedy ..."

'Passions in Paris' has also received rave reviews. Linkk Kula Kane said, "Passions in Paris I think stands its ground with these other powerful romantic stories like 'The Notebook' by Nicolas Sparks." Reader Fred Pifer stated that “'Passions', is a fascinating book of a love story that seemed to be written with me in mind. In the book 'Love Story' by Erich Segal, he told of a deep abiding love story that reminds me of Cullen and Joy’s in Ms. Blackwood’s book, but the twists of intrigue and mystery that she adds keeps the reader on edge throughout."

'Rusty Blackwood A 3 Part Retrospect' is available at her website and on Youtube.

Information on all of Blackwood's work is available at Blackwood's site. Readers can download paperback and Kindle versions of her books at Amazon sites worldwide, including Amazon.ca.

Rusty Blackwood is available for interview in the Toronto and Niagara areas and can be reached using the information below or by email at writerrusty@hotmail.ca. More information is available at her website at http://www.rusty-blackwood.com.

Profile:

Rusty Blackwood is a prolific Indie author of romantic fiction, short story comedies, contemporary and traditional poetry and children's books. Her first love is romantic fiction, but she crosses genres with ease.

Contact:

Rusty Blackwood
Web: http://www.Rusty-Blackwood.com
Email: writerrusty@hotmail.ca