Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Miraculous Visions And Miracle Healings Are Common Occurrences For Pat Chalfant, Author Of 'Spirit Lights'

Oregon Spiritualist Medium Pat Chalfant's amazing psychic gifts have helped hundreds of individuals worldwide.

For most people, miracles in the forms of healings or visions are extraordinary events. For Pat Chalfant, they happen frequently. So much so that she has incorporated these kinds of events into her work and her life. Pat is a Certified CARE Medium who now gives psychic readings and teaches mediumship classes. Pat recently related several of these events.

"Dr. Brumet had barely finished his final comments," Pat stated, "in the closing lecture for the weekend seminar titled 'Meditation in the Noble Silence.'  Suddenly, without planning to, I found myself on my feet hurrying up the aisle toward the front of the auditorium where Dr. Brumet stood. 

"It seemed unreal to me that I was actually on my way up that aisle to tell him what I hadn’t intended to tell him at all. It was something I had seen in one of his meditation sessions earlier in the week.  I decided on the run to just start at the top and tell him what had appeared.  It was quite surprising to me and seemed quite mystical, but I couldn’t imagine that it would mean anything to him.  Nevertheless, as I suddenly reached his side I said, 'Hello, Dr. Brumet.  I’m the mother of Beth Ullman who’s been singing in your presentation and I am an intuitive. As I was watching you yesterday during the meditation portion of the day, I suddenly saw a large circle of white material over your right shoulder which opened up in the middle and became donut-shaped, then inside the doughnut hole, I saw a meditator sitting cross-legged.  I saw it for only a few moments, then the donut crumbled and disappeared.'

"Immediately, he said, 'Very interesting!  A few years ago, when photographs were taken involving me, that image was seen in the photos.  What do you think it means?'  I really had thought he might not reply to it at all, so I wasn’t prepared to venture an interpretation.

"Little did I know that there would be more mystical revelations before the weekend was done.  Remarkable as the image of the cross-legged meditator was and Dr. Brumet’s explanation of its dramatic association with him, there was more to come.

"We left early the next morning for KC and what turned out to be a really exciting Sunday morning in the church where my daughter was scheduled to sing.   The band that worked there every Sunday morning was warming up and it was clear they would be wonderful for Beth to work with, but I could hardly pay attention to the whole thing because, as the old joke goes, 'my feet were killing me.'  I had walked long distances on the Unity Village campus where the classes were held and I had worn sandals when I should have worn walking shoes.  I was trying to conceal that I was really limping a lot.  As Beth went straight into the sanctuary to rehearse with the band, I hobbled into the book store that was right across from the sanctuary.

"The manager greeted me as I entered saying, 'Hello, just let me know if I can help you find anything.  My goodness, that’s a bad limp you have there.  I do some healing.  Would you like me to see if I could help you with that?'  I gratefully said that if it wasn’t too much trouble, I would love that.  She told me to go into the office that was just off the book store and wait for her while she rang up another customer’s sale.

"It was only a matter of minutes before she came in and asked me to show her where the pain was and I indicated it was my right foot.   She explained she would start by holding her hands around my head and then she would end up at the floor working on the foot directly.  She lowered the lights and began by holding her hands behind my head.  I felt, as she worked, that even with my eyes closed, I could feel her energy and knew exactly where her hands were and what they were doing.  Later she bent down to the floor and moved her hands in paddling motions around the foot in question.  I began to feel something changing, it seemed there was less pain,  then I became so lulled by what was happening that I felt myself pleasantly, peacefully drifting away. 

"When she came to a stop with the healing, the lights came back on and she asked me, 'How does that feel now?'  I opened my eyes, wiggled my toes, stood up, walked on the foot and was amazed.  The pain wasn’t completely gone, but the foot was seriously much better.  I was hardly limping.  I was pretty much healed.  My thanks were profuse.  I asked her how she had learned to do this kind of healing.  She said, 'I lived in England when my children were small and one day when I picked them up after school, my son’s teacher said that my son had been hurt on the school playground but was fine now because she had healed him.  I wanted to know what she meant.  She demonstrated the technique and I imitated what she did until she said I had got it right.  From that time on, I would just heal the kids with that simple technique every time they got hurt.  It’s really effective.'

"I might have stayed and talked with her, but the service was about to start.  So I walked over to the sanctuary happy to be without a noticeable limp and in a short while, was thankfully singing a familiar hymn to the accompaniment of the extraordinary church band. But the miracles weren’t over yet.

"As the minister got into her sermon, it turned out to be about healing.  She told a story about a physical healing that had happened to her and as she began to speak about that healing, I recalled Dr. Brumet telling about how he started having a serious pain in his body as he sat in the cross-legged way during a Meditation in the Noble Silence years before when he was a student.  The students were always urged never to leave the meditative position until the leader dismissed everyone.  He felt the pain becoming unbearable but he was determined that he would stay in the proper position no matter what happened.  He mentally gritted his teeth and hoped for help, until suddenly, he felt the pain go away.  The pain simply disappeared and there was no obvious reason for it going. 

"The minister’s story reflected that same sudden change from pain to healing and as she said what had happened to her and I recalled what Dr. Brumet said had happened to him, I felt the last part of the pain and stiffness in my foot simply melt away.  I knew positively, without even trying to walk on it, that the pain and stiffness had gone completely now.  I knew it was happening because I could feel 'something' move through me that moved the last of the discomfort out of me as the 'something' left."

Pat's inspirational book, 'Spirit Lights a Path to Mediumship', explains how Pat, a real skeptic regarding such matters, developed mediumship abilities and now lives a life transformed by the spiritual. The book has 8 5-star reviews.  Mediumship is a controversial issue and Pat understands this, but she also believes that credible mediumship holds the promise of real benefits for mankind that have not been fully explored.

She has written a column on parapsychology and interviewed Hollywood stars and the psychics who read for them for a national newspaper. Other topics she’s taught and written about are: past life therapy, death and dying, the Edgar Cayce work, the Cathars, and Spiritual healing.

The Association for Past Life Research and Therapies newsletter published a series of her interviews with psychiatrists, psychologists, and hypnotherapists who were all west coast pioneers of past life therapy. She also teaches internationally online and intermittently hosts an online Spiritualist circle, Spirit Lights Chapel.

Pat offers one-on-one client readings arranged via email, and offers classes in mediumship.  She hosts a YouTube channel that offers information on mediumship.  All are now available at her site.

Pat's online courses are exactly like the ones she teaches regularly in a classroom setting in Portland, Oregon. These classes are held online so that anyone can take part no matter where they might be in the world.  Some students receive one-on-one, private instruction and others share instruction with a group of students. 

Private psychic readings can be done over the phone and can be scheduled by email.

Pat is a singer/songwriter. Three of her hymns are in the National Spiritualist Association of Churches hymn book. Many more of her songs are in her “Spirit Lights Song Book.”  She offers a program as a fund raiser, singing and playing her own songs, illustrating how she became a medium.

Pat Chalfant is currently appearing on The Authors Show. Her interview is available now at The Authors Show site. 'Spirit Lights a Path to Mediumship' is available at her website and at Amazon. Pat is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at pat.chalfant@patchalfant.com. She is also available for inspirational lectures. More information can be found at her website at http://www.patchalfant.com.

About Pat Chalfant:

Oregon Spiritualist Medium Pat Chalfant's amazing psychic gifts have helped hundreds of individuals worldwide. Pat has written a column on parapsychology and interviewed Hollywood stars and the psychics who read for them for a national newspaper. Other topics she’s taught and written about are: past life therapy, death and dying, the Edgar Cayce work, the Cathars, and Spiritual healing.

The Association for Past Life Research and Therapies newsletter published a series of her interviews with psychiatrists, psychologists, and hypnotherapists who were all west coast pioneers of past life therapy. Pat believes that series is destined to become a book.

She teaches internationally online and intermittently hosts an online Spiritualist circle, Spirit Lights Chapel.

Contact:

Pat Chalfant
pat.chalfant@patchalfant.com
http://www.patchalfant.com