Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Christ Calls Presbyterians To Repent Says John Meacham, Author Of 'Divine Revelation'

Jesus Christ is now calling Christians everywhere to experience spiritual birth, to store up heavenly riches, to live a divine spiritual life, to join the armies of heaven, to fight for church reform, and to prepare the church for His Second Coming

This is a message from Jesus Christ to the Presbyterian Church. “I am the Son of God whose eyes blaze like fire, whose feet shine like polished brass. I know what you do. I know your love, your faithfulness, your service, and your patience. But this is what I have against you: you tolerate those lesbians."

“You have placed those lesbians in a position of divine ordination and now you kneel beside their beds and worship a world of sexual pleasure rather than praying to My Father to forgive your sins of sexual immorality. If you do not turn from these hideous sins and repent, you will forever know the suffering that Satan brings upon those who worship in his house of sensual pleasures."

“To those who see My Holy Light and come out of the darkness of sexual immorality, I will give them eternal peace and forever let them glow in the light of the bright morning star."

“I challenge you to shed your sin soiled clothes, to put on My White Linens, to join the armies of heaven, and to help Me restore My Church. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

I am a lifelong Presbyterian and at the PCUSA Website I read that we Presbyterians are “seeking thoughtful solutions to the challenges of our time.” However, I recall discussing the new Presbyterian Policy of Ordaining Homosexuals with a local Lesbian Presbyterian Pastor and she “thoughtfully” said that those Presbyterians who do not like this new policy can “just leave the Presbyterian Church.” In His Message to the Presbyterians, Christ calls us to help Him restore His Church and not drive our fellow Christians away from their church home.

At the PCUSA Website, I also read that we Presbyterians “seek to continue Christ’s mission of teaching the truth.” Yet, I remember at one of the Presbytery of New Hope’s votes to ordain homosexuals a local pastor quoted from I Corinthians saying: “Do not fool yourselves; people who are immoral or worship idols or are adulterers or homosexual perverts or who steal or are greedy or are drunkards or who slander others or are thieves – none of these will possess God’s Kingdom.” Now, we Presbyterians have voted to ordain these “homosexual perverts” and as a result of this act, Christ extols us to “repent” and put on His White Linens and join the armies of heaven.

The PCUSA Website further proclaims that we Presbyterians are “Christ’s faithful disciples in the world.” Since the Presbyterian Church’s enactment to ordain homosexuals, I have struggled with whether or not I should leave the Presbyterian Church. When I discussed this dilemma with a respected Christian Pastor, he said: “Either get out or lift up your prophetic voice against them or God’s judgment on their guilt will also fall on you.” So, I have decided to speak out against these lesbians and ask the Presbyterian Church (USA) to repent and rescind their new policy of ordaining homosexuals.

Jesus Christ is now calling Christians everywhere to experience spiritual birth, to store up heavenly riches, to live a divine spiritual life, to join the armies of heaven, to fight for church reform, and to prepare the church for His Second Coming.

Profile:

John Meacham is a Christian Author and Prophet for Jesus Christ who has authored four Christian books and served Christ’s Church as a Pastor, Preacher, Workshop Leader, Bible Study Instructor, and Teacher.

Contact:

John Meacham
Web: http://johnmeacham.tateauthor.com/
Email: john@dazzlinglight.org