Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Truth or Hoax – Christ Sends Seven Messages to Seven Churches


Meacham believes Christ is calling upon Christians to join the Armies of Heaven and fight in a Righteous Revolution to form Heavenly Churches in America and the rest of the world

In April, 2009, Jon Meacham reported the end of Christian America in Newsweek. Now in September, 2011, Jesus Christ has sent John Meacham (no relation), author of ‘Divine Revelation,” Seven Messages for Seven Churches’ a series of messages and is recruiting Christians to join the Armies of Heaven and fight in a Righteous Revolution to form Heavenly Churches in America and the rest of the world. This release includes these Seven Messages to the Episcopal Church, the Presbyterian Church, the Methodist Church, Pentecostal Churches, Independent Churches, the Catholic Church, and Baptist Churches. We recommend that these messages from Jesus Christ be studied by everyone in preparation for the coming events of 2012.

This is a message from Jesus Christ to the Episcopal Church. “I am the one who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know what you are doing; I know that you have the reputation of being alive, even though you are dead! So wake up, and strengthen what you still have before it dies completely. You celebrate the Eucharist, but I am not there. You read from the Book of Common Prayer, yet the Word of God falls on deaf ears. You speak of advocacy, but you do not proclaim my message of salvation to the lost. You speak of community, yet you have lost the children that I love. You speak of networking, but you are not reflecting My Holy Light into the world. You speak of partnerships, yet you bless unholy unions. I challenge you to shed your sin-soiled clothes, to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, and to help Me restore My Church. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

This is a message from Jesus Christ to the Presbyterian Church. “I am the Son of God whose eyes blaze like fire, whose feet shine like polished brass. I know what you do. I know your love, your faithfulness, your service, and your patience. But this is what I have against you: you tolerate those lesbians. You have placed those lesbians in a position of divine ordination and now you knell beside their beds and worship a world of sexual pleasure rather than praying to My Father to forgive your sins of sexual immorality. If you do not turn from these hideous sins and repent, you will forever know the suffering that Satan brings upon those who worship in his house of sensual pleasures. To those who see My Holy Light and come out of the darkness of sexual immorality, I will give them eternal peace and forever let them glow in the light of the bright morning star. I challenge you to shed your sin soiled clothes, to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, and to help Me restore My Church. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

This is a message from Jesus Christ to the Methodist Church. “I am the Faithful and True Witness, who is the origin of all God has created. I know what you have done; I know that you are lukewarm. How I wish you would hear me knocking on your thousand doors and let Me in. For I would advise you, that, you need to strive for spiritual riches rather than filling your Conference Coffers. You need to put on the My White Linens of My Army rather than your Processional Robes. You need to focus your sight on the Kingdom of Heaven rather than your earthly kingdom. Repent! And turn away from your path of heavenly indifference and run toward the spiritually hot world of My Father’s Kingdom. To those who win the victory, I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne. I challenge you to shed your sin-soiled clothes, to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, and to help Me restore My Church. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

This is a message from Jesus Christ to Pentecostal Churches. “I am the one who has the sharp two-edged sword. I know where you live, there in those cities where Satan has spread his reign. You are true to me, but I have these things against you: There are some among you who follow the teachings of those prosperity preachers who have thought My Followers to live for themselves and not for Me. You have not shown the courage to stand against these false teachers and now I command you to turn from your sins and take up My two-edged sword and fight against those people that lead My Followers astray. To those who win the victory I will give some of the bread of My body and I will also give each of them a white stone with their new heavenly name known only to those who receive it. I challenge you to shed your sin-soiled clothes, to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, and to help me restore My Church. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

This is a message from Jesus Christ to Independent Christian Churches. “I am the first and the last: who died and lived again. I know that you preach about a turning point and that you are trying to lead My Followers down the path of righteousness. I know that you teach My Followers about a new beginning in their spiritual life and show them a life of holiness. I know that you are giving My Followers insight into living a divine spiritual life and are preparing them for eternal life in My Father’s Heavenly Kingdom. Even though much of your world belongs to Satan, I tell you do not be afraid and I encourage you to continue leading My Followers to a life of heavenly riches. For along your divine path, you will come from the shadows into My Holy Light. You will find a stone with your new Christian name. And you will gather the harvest of My Father’s Chosen Children. Remain faithful to Me, even if it means you must suffer, and I will give you life as your prize of victory. I challenge you to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, to lead My Followers, and to help Me restore My Church. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

This is a message from Jesus Christ to the Catholic Church. “I am the one who holds the seven stars in His right hand and who walks among the seven lampstands. I know what you have done; I know that you have worked hard and followed all your rules. But this is what I have against you: you do not love me now as you did at first. Think how far you have fallen! Turn from your sins and do what you did at first. Be My Church again and dispel all the greed and hate that infects My Holy Priests, show My Followers the loveliness of lives made free from sin, teach My Followers the freedom of faith in Me, pray for My Peace in the world, seek My Father’s Divine Path for My Holy Church, herald the good news of My arrival, and unite the world in My Holy Name. Fight for freedom and to those who win the victory I will give the right to eat the fruit of the tree of life that grows in the Garden of God and to drink of My Eternal Blood. I challenge you to break free from your chains of orthodoxy, to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, to help Me restore My Church, and to sound the Trumpet of Glory. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

This is a message from Jesus Christ to Baptist Churches. “I am the one who is holy and true. I have the key that belonged to David, and when I open a door, no one can close it. I know what you do; I know that you have a little power; you have followed My teaching and you have been faithful to Me. I have opened the door of heaven in front of you and wait with open arms to greet those you send to meet Me. Listen! As for that group that belongs to Satan, those who worship the ways of the world, I will make them come and wash in your Holy Waters of Baptism. I am coming soon. Keep safe what you have, so that no one will rob you of your victory prize. I will make him who is victorious a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will never leave it. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which will come down out of heaven from My God. I will also write on him My new name. I challenge you to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, to seek the lost for Me, to help Me restore My Church, and to make ready for My Return. If you have ears, then, listen to what the spirit says to the churches.”

John says that, “Jesus Christ is now calling Christians everywhere to experience spiritual birth, to store up heavenly riches, to live a divine spiritual life, to join the Armies of Heaven, to fight for church reform, and to prepare the church for His Second Coming.”

Profile:

John Meacham has heard the voice of God from a fiery cloud, seen the dazzling light of God’s Glory, been indwelled by Jesus, traveled to the Sea of Galilee to write a book for Christ, and received seven messages for seven churches from Jesus Christ. John serves the Lord as a Christian Author and Prophet for Jesus Christ who has authored four Christian books and worked in Christ’s Church as a Pastor, Preacher, Workshop Leader, Bible Study Instructor, and Teacher.

You can listen to John discuss these Seven Messages to Seven Churches from Christ with Rick Wiles on Trunews Radio at www.trunews.com.

Contact:

John Meacham
Web: http://johnmeacham.tateauthor.com/
Email: john@dazzlinglight.org