Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Christ Calls Baptists To Evangelism Says John Meacham, Author Of 'Divine Revelation'


Meacham believes Christ is calling upon Baptists to go into the world and evangelize all peoples

This is a message from Jesus Christ to Baptist Churches. “I am the one who is holy and true. I have the key that belonged to David, and when I open a door, no one can close it. I know what you do; I know that you have a little power; you have followed My teaching and you have been faithful to Me. I have opened the door of heaven in front of you and wait with open arms to greet those you send to meet Me. Listen! As for that group that belongs to Satan, those who worship the ways of the world, I will make them come and wash in your Holy Waters of Baptism. I am coming soon. Keep safe what you have, so that no one will rob you of your victory prize. I will make him who is victorious a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will never leave it. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which will come down out of heaven from My God. I will also write on him My new name."

“I challenge you to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, to seek the lost for Me, to help Me restore My Church, and to make ready for My Return. If you have ears, then, listen to what the spirit says to the churches.”

In this message, Christ has promoted the Baptist to Lieutenants in the Armies of Heaven. As officers in His Army, Christ is calling on the Baptist to go into the world and evangelize all peoples. He is calling on them to take up His sword and defend His Church against the battleaxe of Satan. And Christ is calling the Baptist to purify His Church and help Him make ready all churches for His Second Coming. This commission to evangelize the lost represents the final step in preparing the world for Christ’s Return. This commission to battle Satan represents the final war that will be fought before the end of the age. And this commission to purify the church represents the final call from God to divide the earth between those who are bound for heaven and those who are bound for hell.

I waited with great anticipation to see which church Christ would nominate as the “best” church, as He did with the church in Philadelphia in His first series of seven messages to seven churches. As the “best,” Baptist Churches now must accept the responsibility of worldwide evangelism and must also work for purity of doctrine in all churches. These are both monumental tasks in light of the secular influence that controls most of the churches in many parts of the world. As for me, I will be praying for the Baptist Churches, and for all churches, that they will ready their people to meet Jesus face-to-face in heaven and they will help ready all churches for Christ’s Second Coming.

Jesus Christ is now calling Christians everywhere to experience spiritual birth, to store up heavenly riches, to live a divine spiritual life, to join the Armies of Heaven, to fight for Church Reform, and to prepare the church for His Second Coming.

Profile:

John Meacham has heard the voice of God from a fiery cloud, seen the dazzling light of God’s Glory, been indwelled by Jesus, traveled to the Sea of Galilee to write a book for Christ, and received seven messages for seven churches from Jesus Christ. John serves the Lord as a Christian Author and Prophet for Jesus Christ who has authored four Christian books and worked in Christ’s Church as a Pastor, Preacher, Workshop Leader, Bible Study Instructor, and Teacher.

Contact:

John Meacham
Web: http://johnmeacham.tateauthor.com/
Email: john@dazzlinglight.org