Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christ Calls Catholics to Freedom says John Meacham, Author of Divine Revelation


Meacham believes it is time for a 'Righteous Revolution' in Christ's Church and calls for church leaders to fight against greed and hate

This is a message from Jesus Christ to the Catholic Church. “I am the one who holds the seven stars in His right hand and who walks among the seven lampstands. I know what you have done; I know that you have worked hard and followed all your rules. But this is what I have against you: you do not love me now as you did at first. Think how far you have fallen! Turn from your sins and do what you did at first. Be My Church again and dispel all the greed and hate that infects My Holy Priests, show My Followers the loveliness of lives made free from sin, teach My Followers the freedom of faith in Me, pray for My Peace in the world, seek My Father’s Divine Path for My Holy Church, herald the good news of My arrival, and unite the world in My Holy Name."

“Fight for freedom and to those who win the victory I will give the right to eat the fruit of the tree of life that grows in the Garden of God and to drink of My Eternal Blood. I challenge you to break free from your chains of orthodoxy, to put on My White Linens, to join the Armies of Heaven, to help Me restore My Church, and to sound the Trumpet of Glory. If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.”

In this message, Christ calls the Catholic Church to fight for freedom. To fight against the powers of greed and hate that drive church leaders to sin against the cause of Christ. To fight for lives of holiness that will prepare each Christian to meet Jesus face-to-face. To fight for a belief in Jesus Christ that will sustain each Christian during times of temptation and despair. To fight for Christ’s peace in a world at war over humanities secular desires. To fight for God’s will to control every church and keep each congregation on track to becoming a Heavenly Church. To fight in a “Righteous Revolution” that drives Satan out of the light of Christ’s Community back into the darkness of hell. And fight to unite every Christian Church in the Armies of Heaven under the flag of Jesus Christ.

I have struggled mightily in writing about the church of my friend Peter. I can still remember in my third dream of Christ’s Second Coming seeing the Pope unite a group of 300 church leaders gathered at the earth and stone stage in the northeast corner of the Sea of Galilee (see “Divine Revelation: a call from Christ to join the armies of Heaven” page 117). I also remember when I was at the Sea of Galilee writing “Is Your Church Heavenly? A Call from Christ to Every Christian” for Jesus and a time at St. Peter’s Memorial Church when a nun locked the gates of the church so that they could observe Mass, leaving a group of visiting tourist standing in the pouring rain ( see “Divine Revelation: a call from Christ to join the armies of Heaven” page 142). These two memories remind me that, as Christ indicated in His message, the Catholic Church is responsible for uniting all churches and readying them for the return of Jesus Christ and that they will not be able to accomplish this task if they cannot break free from the chains of orthodoxy that bind them to this world and become the divine church God intended.

Jesus Christ is now calling Christians everywhere to experience spiritual birth, to store up heavenly riches, to live a divine spiritual life, to join the Armies of Heaven, to fight for church reform, and to prepare the church for His Second Coming.

Profile:

John Meacham has heard the voice of God from a fiery cloud, seen the dazzling light of God’s Glory, been indwelled by Jesus, traveled to the Sea of Galilee to write a book for Christ, and received seven messages for seven churches from Jesus Christ. John serves the Lord as a Christian Author and Prophet for Jesus Christ who has authored four Christian books and worked in Christ’s Church as a Pastor, Preacher, Workshop Leader, Bible Study Instructor, and Teacher.

Contact:

John Meacham
Web: http://johnmeacham.tateauthor.com/
Email: john@dazzlinglight.org