Thursday, November 8, 2012

Deborah Clark, Author Of ‘The Unstoppable Woman's Guide to Emotional Well-Being’, Chosen As Finalist For '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'

Clark was chosen from a field of hundreds of authors who appeared on The Authors Show radio in 2012. In her interview she discusses what makes for an unstoppable woman and how this can mean the difference between just moving through life and actually living life

Deborah Clark, co-author of ‘The Unstoppable Woman's Guide To Emotional Well-Being’ has been chosen as a finalist for '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'. Winners will appear in this year’s edition of the book. Clark was chosen as the result of her appearance on The Authors Show Radio.

"I consider participation" stated Clark, "in the Unstoppable Woman’s Library another opportunity for me to expand my writing experience. This is my third collaborative project; I still can’t believe it. The excitement never ends!  I told myself that I was not a writer when I submitted a draft for my first book, 'Life Choices'. There is no other feeling of self-accomplishment in the world as when you have the first book in your hands.  My confidence was over the top.  I jumped at the opportunity to work with Erica. This time I thought to myself, 'I can do this.' and I have Erica to thank for it.  How awesome is that! I feel that Erica challenged me to dig deeper, to be more creative, and really send a message with my chapter in the new book.  I realized a dream with my first book. Now I am living my passion."

The book offers some great solutions to issues that plague women. Inside its pages, readers will find titles such as, 'Having the Courage to be Courageous', authored by Deborah Clark and many other motivational topics.  Deborah’s chapter in the book is about getting up, getting out and doing something about how one feels about their current situation, and what one is doing about it. Learning to identify one's triggers can be the beginning of the healing process.

Deborah Clark is one of 24 female authors, coaches, and professionals who participated in the writing of the book specifically for women that will help them to establish and maintain emotional wellness. The ”Unstoppable Movement” is based on the book. The forward was written by Maya Watson, Marketing Manager, Harpo Studios. Erika Gilchrist owner of Unstoppable Publishing in Chicago is the editor of the book.

An extremely helpful aspect of the book is that each chapter contains resources such as statistics, links to websites, exercises and hands on information readers will be able to use immediately.  This book has been featured on The Authors Show radio, Chris Webb Talk Radio and GTFE Magazine.

"Within ‘The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide to Emotional Well-Being’, readers from across the globe will find information and resources that exude strength and motivation for women," Clark continued, "and this book will stand out, because it’s not a product written from one woman’s perspective, but from 25 unstoppable women.  Although the title says, 'Woman’s Guide', the book is for men, woman, and even adolescents. The book contains useful information for anyone who wants to know how to be the best that they can be."

Deborah Clark is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below or by email at marketing@dclark6581.com. ‘The Unstoppable Woman's Guide To Emotional Well-Being’ is available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other online retail book outlets. More information is available at Clark's website at http://www.dclark6581.com

About Deborah Clark:

Deborah Clark is an author, Professional Speaker and the owner of DClark6581 LTD. She has collaborated with award winning speaker and acclaimed author, Erika Gilchrist, on ‘The Unstoppable Woman’s Guide to Emotional Well-Being’.

As a member of Toastmasters International Deborah has presented at district conferences, trained officers and achieved the highest level of Distinguished Toastmaster. Deborah is also a member of a Speakers Bureau where she has facilitated workshops to groups and individuals.

Contact:

Deborah Clark
www.dclark6581.com
marketing@dclark6581.com
862-220-1909